Leslea Shamp, PT, DScPT
- 1983 Bachelor of Science - Auburn University-Health Phys. Ed & Recreation-Student Athletic Trainer 4 yrs
- 1985 Master of Science in Physical Therapy - UAB
- 2010 Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy - University of Maryland at Baltimore
- 30 years; private practice since 2003.
- Main experience has been out-patient orthopedics and private practice settings since 2003.
Areas of Interest:
- Shoulder & Knee Manual Therapy and Rehabilitation
- All orthopedic conditions, including sports-related injuries and TMJ dysfunction
- APTA Member
- Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy Section Member
- Relatives are spread out between Florida, North Carolina & New York City.
- Member of Discovery United Methodist Church
- Hobbies: Mountain & road biking, hiking & camping
- Sports: Avid Auburn football fan, Volleyball/softball scholarship-Auburn University