Nikki Woods and her team look forward to serving you. Call 968.1283 to get started today.
Homewood - Call 968.1283 or email now to request an appointment with one of our highly trained therapists.
3401 Independence Drive
Homewood, AL 35209
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Nikki Woods, MS PT, PRPC
For more information about the wellness class, please call the clinic.
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Women's health
- Postural restoration
- Orthopedic dysfunctions of the spine, pelvis, hip, sacrum and coccyx
- Musculoskeletal concerns of the peri-natal/OB patient
- Exercise design utilizing yoga and Pilates
- Abdomino-pelvic, low back and hip pain
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness, tension
- myalgia and dyssenergia
- Pre- and post-operative abdomino-pelvic, urological, gynecological and colo-rectal surgeries
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Pudendal nerve entrapment and pudendal neuralgia
- Peri-natal musculoskeletal conditions associated with pregnancy and child birth:
- Pelvic girdle dysfunction
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominus
- Muscle strains and tendon injuries
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- PFM dysfunction
- Episiotomy pain
- Nerve palsies
- Leg length discrepancies
- Gait dysfunctions
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Dry Needling for Trigger Points (click for video)